Sunday, September 30, 2012

Who's Wise (Monthly Mix) by GingerScraps Designers

Over at GingerScraps they're starting a new feature called The Monthly Mix.  Rather than a huge collab that can be overwhelming and never get used 3-4 designers are teaming up each month to create a much smaller and manageable collab that everyone can enjoy.  I don't know if it will always be themed like this month's kit, but I'm willing to bet it will always be awesome.

This month's kit had an owl/back to school theme.  Since I don't have kids and my dogs don't attend obedience school I was a little lost on what to do with this one.  After a little thinking I remembered that there was a quote from the Art Journal Caravan a few weeks back that I really wanted to put in my quote book.  So I went to work on it and here's what I came up with:


And here's the kit:



No comments:

Post a Comment