Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rise Above by Dancing Princess Designs and Something Sweet to Eat by Rainy Dayz Designs

I've really been enjoying my time as a Creative Team member at Scrap Takeout.  I really believe it has the potential to be the next up and coming destination for Digital Scrapbooking.  Since I've been there every week there has been at least 1 exciting new designer joining the team and I honestly believe that growth is the key to survival.

Speaking of new designers at Scrap Takeout... this week I chose to work with a template from a designer who was recently a guest and has now decided to be exclusive here- Rainy Dayz Designs and a kit from yet another designer who is new to Scrap Takeout- Dancing Princess Designs.  Both are extremely talented ladies and I'm honored to have had a chance to work with their goodies.

Here's what I made:


And here's what I used:





No comments:

Post a Comment