Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Jetsom by SherrieJD

Yep, you read that right- SherrieJD.  Kind of getting back to my roots.  I Was on Sherrie's CT back when she first started designing.  One thing lead to another and I had to leave the team (and always regretted it).  A few months back I asked Sherrie if I could come back, but she had a lot going on herself and wasn't doing much designing so she didn't really need a Creative Team at that point.  Well... a couple days ago Sherrie sent me a message asking if I still wanted to be a part of her CT, that things are about to start happening and she's building up the team again.  I was floored.  Of course, I said YES YES YES!!!

Without further ado, here is my piece using Sherrie's latest kit:

And here is the kit (available at Deviant Scrap):

No comments:

Post a Comment