Sunday, November 17, 2013

And I Smiled- ATC

I just finished another ATC for one of my swap friends.  It was a lot of fun and I'm so happy with how it turned out.  I used one of the backgrounds that I made throughout the week (I collaged, painted and stamped 3 12x12 pieces of ugly scrapbook paper and cut them down into 48 ATC backgrounds, it was quite the process).  Next I glued down some punched out hearts and shadowed them with a charcoal pencil and did the same with my word art (which came from one of Tangie Baxter's collage sheets).  I inked the edges and called it done.  Sweet and simple.  Love it.


  1. Just found you, Carolyn! Gorgeous ATC. Now you need to share some more of them on your blog... ;)

  2. I just found you too! this little piece of yours made me smile! I agree that you should post more of your work here... :)