Friday, September 21, 2012

Emily's ATC Binder

A little over a year ago I got to spend some time with my niece who was 12 then.  She told me that when she grows up she wants to be an Artist!  Much to my delight, of course.  I've been encouraging that dream ever since by sending her little things and making art for her.  I recently suggested we start trading ATCs and she said that sounded good!  Again, much to my delight.  SO... I decided to get a binder together for her and some baseball card sleeves (ATCs fit perfectly in them) to go in the binder and I made her a nice insert for her binder.  It's all set, complete with her very first ATC and it will go in the mail on Monday.  I'm SO excited.

Here's the insert I made for the binder:


And here it is all printed and put together:


And here's her ATC:


Here's everything I used to make this project:









No comments:

Post a Comment